- Step 1: find out your options relating to study destination, courses available and recommended institutions.
- Step 2: Register with WMC.
- Step 3: Apply for admission.
- Step 4: Undertake medicals.
- Step 5: Organize funds.
- Step 6: Pay tuition fee.
- Step 7: Visa lodgment.
- Step 8: Visa outcome.
- Step 9: Travel services.
We provide study visa services to qualifed applicants! Select the best educational Institute as per your interested area of study. Check your eligibility against the admission criteria of the scrutinized institute. Get the admission letter from the institute. Assists in getting education loan and other financial certificates. Apply Visa on your behalf. Provide pre departure counseling. Provide post landing services.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR STUDENT VISA
- Letter of Acceptance from your desired educational institute in Canada stating unconditional admission, course title, duration of study, level of study, start date (multiple start dates, if applicable) and latest possible date of admission.
- IELTS test results taken within last 24 months with overall band not less than 6.0, with no individual band lower than 5.5.
- Photocopy of the most recent diploma or leaving certificate, and most recent mark sheets (for entire program; consolidated mark sheets are NOT acceptable) Copy of receipts for tuition payment provided by the institution.
- Proof of funds: You MUST demonstrate the purchase of a special (GIC) from a participating Canadian financial institution, in the amount of $10,000 CAD to cover living expenses for your first year in Canada.
- Copy of medical examination.