Spouse Visa

This visa allows you to sponsor your relatives and bring them in Canada as a permanent resident. In order to be eligible for this visa, you would need to hold Canadian permanent residency status as well as be able to financially support your relative and ensure that he or she does not seek financial assistance from the Canadian government.

At WMC, we can assist you to prepare and lodge your sponsor application. Once your application is granted, our team will help you bring your family member or relative to Canada.

Contact our team to arrange your consultation today!