Skilled Migration

General Skilled Migration

People who are not sponsored by an employer, but have skills in occupations can apply for general Skilled Migration, which offers permanent visa of Australia. All types of visa under this program provide permanent residency - without having a sponsoring employer. To apply for this visa, applicant must be over 18 and under 50 years of age, have good English language and also have the skills and qualifications for an occupation listed on Australia's Skilled Occupation List. A skills assessment is mandatory. Applicant spouse/partner and immediate members of the family may be included in the application

Employer Migration

People who are nominated by an Australian employer to work as full-time positions can apply for Employer Migration Visa. Applicant must be under 50 years of age for this class. For the Direct Entry Stream a skills assessment with the relevant skills assessing authority will be taken place with a suitable result. Recent work experience in the nominated occupation, which appears in the skilled list, is required.

Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme

This visa is a permanent residence visa for skilled workers who want to work in regional Australia. Applicant have been nominated by an approved Australian employer for a job in regional Australia (regional Australia does not include the Gold Coast, Brisbane, Newcastle, Sydney, Wollongong or Melbourne).

457 temporary business visa

This is the most frequently used program for employers to sponsor overseas workers to get work authorization in Australia. Employment background of the applicant is relevant and is consistent with the position to be performed. Your spouse/partner and other members of the family can be included in the application.